Take a look at our Recent Websites:
Good photos increase the value of a property, much more than the cost of hiring a professional photographer!
We offer a wide range of services for Real Estate Professionals, mix and match whatever you need.
- Basic Residential Photography fee: $300.
Over 4000 sq ft, add $100.
I don't really count the number of photos I take. Usually it's 150-200, and I typically deliver 40-50 finished, edited photos in two sizes: smaller ones for MLS and larger ones for print. Larger homes will get more photos. I use HDR technology when it's appropriate.
There are a number of options that can be added to this price:
Website including domain name and one year of hosting: $50
- Second dusk shoot: addl. $100. Lightpainting is available at no additional charge.
Here is an example: 1403stonewoodcourt.com
(Some agents purchase a second website without their personal information for an additional $25)
Brochure design and layout (I supply a PDF ready to print): $50/page (1-4 pages)
Here is an example…
We offer two kinds of virtual tours:
We're getting up to speed with aerial photography and hope to offer it soon.
- A video slideshow based on the still photos, with music and opening title: $50
Here is an example: http://2145toscanini.com/tour/
- Full video tour with actual video (shot at the same time as the stills); includes music and opening title: $150.
(There are more options here, including on-camera agent intro and professional voice over in English and other languages)
How it Works
- Make an appointment for photography
- Choose your website domain name (allow 72 hours for the domain name to get registered and configured for use)
- On the date of photography, make sure the home is prepared and all the lights work - photography will take 1 to 2 hours.
- Photo post-production will generally take place right after the shoot at our studio
- The best photos will be available for your approval after post-production, the day after the shoot
- The website will be available when the photos are complete and the copy has been supplied.
- The flyer will be available the following day.
Daniel Sofer, Photographer and Designer
I've lived most of my life at the intersection of art and technology: music synthesizers, laser light shows, electronic publishing, video, multimedia and the Internet are all part of my resume.
I've been taking pictures since I was a teenager and in 1997 got my first digital camera. I've been designing websites for over 15 years and it was for the web that I first realized the power of digital photography.
I've sold thousands of original photographs and built hundreds of websites. I often do photography for website clients and also design websites for many photographers.
Now all this experience comes together in a small and efficient media package for you and your real estate clients.
More architecture oriented photos are available on our /architecture website.
Photographer and Designer
PO Box 596,
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254